2 am madness
ITs two in the morning and one of those nights, where try as I might, I just cant sleep. Its been a long time since I have written poems, and I usually feel uncomfortable showing them to others, but still felt like putting this here. Its just one of those moods I guess, and I am sure I will remove this post before soon...
Anyways here goes..
What am I
but an empty shell
filled with dust
a dry well
What am I
but a clay doll
with a vacant smile
and a gloomy pall
What am I
but a speck of dust
caught in stormy winds
where all is lost
Anyways here goes..
What am I
but an empty shell
filled with dust
a dry well
What am I
but a clay doll
with a vacant smile
and a gloomy pall
What am I
but a speck of dust
caught in stormy winds
where all is lost

1 Comments:
arvind hi,
Nice poem but full of depression or might be self realisation of material world!!!!!, whatever, nice one keep posting thoughts and poems,and also i am going to try to paint your poem on paper, nice thoughts came after going through your articles- one painting on " Journey to know where, thought process going on it, even i feel the same thing, and second on the poem can i name it - "what to lose - dust ?"
Post a Comment
<< Home