A start
Whats worse: to start a thing and not finish it or to start it at all? This is the story of my life. This blog is a part of the same story. I have started it, but its ultimate conclusion would finally be in the graveyard of all the other blogs that had no future to begin with. But then come to think about it, isnt that where all the other blogs are headed anyway. Some will have plenty of life and mirth, some will be melancholy and nostalgic, others outright boring, but regardless of the nature its destiny is the same. To die.
My expectations for this blog is minimal, I dont expect anyone to read it and I dont expect to write more than two posts.
But I have begun it and I guess I have answered my own question.
My expectations for this blog is minimal, I dont expect anyone to read it and I dont expect to write more than two posts.
But I have begun it and I guess I have answered my own question.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home