Errotic


Its been a long time since my last post, and the reason for that primarily is the non-stop travelling I have done over the past three weeks. But I can also attribute some of it to inertia or as some would call it...plain laziness. Coming back to the point, the last few weeks have hectic and relentless, and today is my day off after 20 days of travelling.
It has been great though. I have been to Jacksonville, Destin and Miami and will be heading back to Jacksonville tomorrow. I have had the chance to see what are perhaps some of the most gorgeous beaches in the world. See the pictures below.
The pictures have a story. A very comic-tragic one at that. The reason I am writing about it is that most people who read this wouldn't know me and those who do, have come to expect this of me. So I have nothing to save and no reputation to lose and better still add to an legend that is still in the making. So here it is in a nut shell..
I wanted a camera to take to Destin, so I look my for my Kodak camera which is unsurpsrisingly nowhere to be seen. I am desperate, because I want to take those pictures, so I go ahead and buy a new albeit cheap one on the internet. A week passes by and I came back from out of town, only to find that my camera hasn't arrived yet.
After some invesigation I find that the camera was shipped to my old address which I again, unsurprisingly, had not taken the time to verify. By the mercy of GOD, my old address is still in my neck of the woods, and with some good fortune I am able to lay my hands on it.
With a smile and with nary a care I go to Destin, have a pretty good time and got some great pictures. The next week I get some more great pictures at South Beach, Miami. Life's great, I get back in town and decide to download the pictures. The only problem is that I cant find the damn cable to download the pictures.
So now I turn the house upside down looking for the cable and guess what I find - my original digital camera. Most people would find this a good time to look for a gun and put a bullet through the head, but hang on to your seats, there's more. I thought too bad, well, at least I can download the pictures, you see all I have to do is interchange the memory cards. But to do that I still need a freaking cable to download the pictures and yes, thats missing.
I throw my hands up and give up and start looking for a gun to shoot myself with, and guess what I find. The accursed cable for my new camera. I tried to strangle myself with it but it wasnt long enough, so I contented myself with downloading the pictures and losing my sanity.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home